Thursday, December 15, 2011

Local/organic resources for Quebec

In doing my homework for the Dark Days Challenge, I've come across a fair few resources on the web for finding local producers. A lot of other challenge participants are sharing some great resources, but most of them  sadly are US-centric, so I've had to do more searching on my own. I don't think there are many (if any) other bloggers in the Montreal area taking part in the challenge so far, but I wanted to put this list out for the benefit of anyone who might be interested, local or not.

For my part, I am casting my net wide to start with and simply learning what things I can get locally. As we move on in the challenge, I will focus more on optimizing my use of organic/sustainable products found within that local radius. Below are some of the sites I've used to start my SOLE education :)

No comments:

Post a Comment