Friday, January 6, 2012

To Do for 2012

I'm not big on resolutions (they never seem to last long for me), but as B can attest, I'm a big fan of To Do lists ;) So for 2012, I'm not 'resolving' to accomplish anything in particular, but rather looking ahead to things I'd like to do this year in the kitchen.

In 2012, I'd like to:
  • learn to make/knead yeast bread and pizza dough properly
  • cook rabbit
  • cook with fresh sardines
  • host a local cheese tasting
  • put together a proper home bar
  • improve my food photography skills
  • make souffle
  • make risotto
  • make nut butter
  • make ghee with local, organic butter
  • make Shoofly Pie
  • make homemade mustard
  • make homemade hot sauce
We'll leave it there for now... though I'm sure I'll come up with plenty more to try ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment